1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type, employees, revenue, customers, and any further information input by you in our website.
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES
We purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
2. INFORMATION SHARING
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. MoveitPro™ does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Bergenske Enterprises, Inc. – D/B/A: MoveitPro™ is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any third parties that are integrated with our web application in order for you to successfully use our system such as twilio, mandrill, quickbooks, authorize.net, paypal, zapier, nextraq, amazon, intercom, google, hotjar, upscope.io, smartlook, and any other API’s that MoveitPro™ deems a necessity to setup for the sole purpose of enabling features for your company to use and/or for better support or training.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.